Neova EVERYDAY SPF 44 defends against broad spectrum UVA/UVB rays while DNA repair enzymes and antioxidants reduce signs of aging.
With an elegant and moisturizing formula, EVERYDAY SPF 44 provides complete photoprotection in one advanced formula. Breakthrough DNA repair enzyme technology mobilizes high performance activity to reduce visible signs of the aging and burning effects of UVA and UVB rays. EVERYDAY SPF 44 restricts the appearance of sun-inflicted DNA damage, provides hyper antioxidant defense, and delivers oil-free hydration.
HOW TO USE
Apply liberally every morning to face, neck and back of hands 15 minutes before sun exposure. Re-apply at least every 2 hours or after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating.
- ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Octinoxate 6.5%, Octisalate 2.5%, Zinc Oxide 8.5%.
- Endosomes. A liposome encapsulated extract from the marine microbe, Micrococcus Lysate. Extremely UV resistant, the extract contains the enzyme UV-endonuclease which improves the appearance of sun damaged skin.
- Photolysomes. The liposome encapsulated DNA repair enzyme, photolyase derived from plankton, is hyper-efficient and unique in its ability to reduce the visible signs of UV-induced insults.
- L’ergothioneine. A powerful antioxidant that fights oxidative damage caused by free radical activity.
- Sodium Hyaluronate. A super humectant that deeply hydrates and binds up to 1,000 times its own weight in moisture, providing an immediate moisturizing boost.
- Tocopheryl Acetate [Vitamin E]. A natural antioxidant and moisturizer, reducing transdermal water loss and helping to maintain optimal moisture levels.
- Ascorbyl Palmitate [Vitamin C]. An effective free radical-scavenging antioxidant.
EVERYDAY SPF 44