Rejuvenating cleanser for brighter, smoother skin. This gel cleanser with Alpha and Beta Hydroxy Acids and brightening botanicals, removes the day's impurities, leaving skin clean and hydrated.
- Brightens skin with radiant-boosting Vitamin C, and extracts of Licorice and Lily
- Exfoliates dead surface cells for softer, smoother skin
- Combines White Tea Extract and Vitamin E for antioxidant benefits
- Cleanses skin without stripping it of its natural moisture content
HOW TO USE
Dispense a nickel-sized amount into palm of hand. Lather in hands. Using fingertips, gently massage onto face using circular motions. Avoid eye area. Rinse thoroughly and pat skin dry. Contains acids, which may make the skin more sensitive to the sun. We recommend the use of Multi-Protection Broad-Spectrum SPF. Use once daily, in the morning or evening, and use a gentle cleanser for the other wash.
- Salicylic Acid. A natural, oil-soluble Beta-Hydroxy Acid that deeply cleans pores and exfoliates dead surface cells.
- Glycolic Acid. An Alpha-Hydroxy Acid that exfoliates dead skin cells and improves skin texture.
- Sucrose Laurate. A natural surfactant cleanses the skin without stripping it of its natural moisture content.
- Vitamin C, Licorice and Lily Extract. Naturally brighten skin.
- Vitamin E (Tocopherol) and Panthenol (Vitamin B5). Nourishes and restores moisture to the skin.
- White Tea Extract. Provides antioxidant benefits.
Brightening Facial Wash